Fall

Monday, March 1, 2010

What a week

I knew it would it be a great week. I started it off with a full moon meditation. It was a powerful experience. I invite you all to attend this months.
I just finished a session with an amazing client. She also has an awesome week ahead of her.
I am feeling strong and certain of my purpose. I question the why at times, but I am understanding the need for it. My guidance for today is: Look Deeper, Reward, Peaceful (unsure). I am unsure of Peaceful as I am Looking Deeper, and sometimes what I find when looking deeper doesn't always leave a Peaceful feeling. Like discovering what your bellybutton is made out of EWWWWWW. JK, at times even that is better than what I find. I am being asked to look deeper as I have been asking a lot of questions, because I am taking this to heart I will be reward for my effort. It shall be interesting to see what it shows up as.
I Surrender & Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment