Fall

Monday, March 8, 2010

Play

I had so much fun Friday and Saturday. My husband and I played the Wii all by ourselves Friday. Saturday, I got up way early, went and volunteered at a food co-op. Came home got the family and headed out for the day. We went to breakfast, went to the Thia belly dancing event downtown. I am amazed at any woman who can do that with a straight face. Ever time I attempt to do it I end up laughing. Not to mention my 12 year old son insisted he didn't want to ever see me do that. Which of course had me doing just that. We spent more time together. On the way home the car (which had gotten back Friday) broke down again (stress management). My sister and her husband were kind enough to rescue us. I am unsure of how to feel about this, I do know that it isn't my challenge. I feel blessed for who am I am, and how I am growing. Car difficulties are only a lesson on how I perceive I am traveling in life. There are times I feel as if my car (human body) has broken down. I will not push the issue any further and have Faith that it will work out.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today is: Animals (unsure), Sleep, Wise Dicision, Confidence (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment