Fall

Friday, March 5, 2010

Truth, Faith

How do you see the truth? I mean where is the line between trusting someone and allowing them to take advantage of you? I could see the truth and didn't want to believe it. This is a continuation of my higher learning. All I know is I have to stand up and speak my truth. The other truth I have to face is even though my truth is to help heal others, I may have to cause discomfort in order to help them heal. This in turn is uncomfortable for me as it feels as if I am going against my nature. I did eat well yesterday and I danced around with a song in my heart, having Faith that all is working out. (Just got the chills, must be on to something there). I am grateful for all I am learning.

Guidance for today: Love, Stress Management, Child (ya, I get to play)
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment