Fall

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Healthy Eating day 2

I am did awesome yesterday, three glasses of water in the morning, lasagna for lunch and I shared a pastrami sandwich and onion rings with my husband at Apollo Burgers. ( I feel sharing was the healthy part). My Faith was tested in the form of a reimbursement for services I offered. I was unsure if an individual would pay me, I left it to Faith and I did. Lastly, as an Activist, I am still unsure about, I feel it has more to do with me talking about what I do. For example; I was talking to a friend about finding a particular type of Wedding Ceremony for an upcoming wedding ceremony I am to perform. This set her off wanting to know why I needed to know, which in turn became an interrogation on how come she to didn't know I am a Minister. Long story short, I never got around to telling her about the Jedi Knight Certificate I found. I swear my days are one big adventure after another.
Guidance for Today is: Higher Education, Sleep, & Speak Your Truth
I am excited now. I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment