Fall

Friday, March 12, 2010

Learning

PAUSE. It is a learning experience to do this. My day was completely filled yesterday, and then right after breakfast I had things canceled and cleared for the day. I ended up cleaning out the hall closet and doing laundry. Cleaning is a great way to PAUSE. In my cleaning I learned that getting rid of old things is "Cleansing". "Out with old in with the new." Feeling loved came from my two bestest friends and my husband. It feels warm, truthful, and peaceful. I like receiving it. My friend Kimberly gave me an analysis that I would like to pass on to you. It has to do with the cleaning. When you walk into your closet, look at all of those clothes, really see what reflects you. You may have hand-me-downs from grandma, mom and sisters. You may have pass overs from friends, but if you stand there and look at them you can see who you were and who you are becoming. Now, do you really want to put on those stretch pants with leg warmers ever again? Really? I give you permission to let that part of you go. I suggest you think about this some more. I challenge you to try this exercise.
Today's guidance is : Healthy eating, Love, & Animals.
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment