Fall

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Learning experience

I have had quite the day. Yesterday, was a great day I spent time with my sister, worked with a client and took my daughter to dance. The day changed after that. While my daughter was at dance I took the car in for an oil change and walla, I drove away made it down the street before it died. I still have know idea what is wrong with it, but I have Faith that it will be fixed and all will be well. My analogy of this however is; apparently I was pushing to hard again and thus the reason for "Pause". I was unsure about this, well I guess I don't get to decided now do I. The Miracle for me was the fact that I was able to pull the car in to a church parking lot. Had I made a different decision, on where I was headed, I would have ended up on the side of the road. So, I know I am blessed and being watched over. As for Move, I put all my frustrations into dance class last night.
My day began with when I came home from taking me daughter to school, the garage door wouldn't open. In short I am going through a Learning Experience of FAITH.
Guidance for Today: Learning Experience (I knew it), Higher education, Practice Makes Perfect & Confidence (this one jumped out and I am unsure)
I Surrender and Trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment