Fall

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Perception

I would like to ask for some assistance. I realize that we all have roles and I have no more than you, over the years I have been integrating all these roles into one identity. Meaning, I may have these roles however I well be who I am whether it is being Mom, Life Coaching, Angel Lady, Teacher, Sister, Wife, Dancer, Friend or Daughter.
It is interesting though how people from my past react to me now. Some it is of no surprise, others want to know what Occult I joined. For the longest time I have kept my friends in categories, those that know I am clairvoyant/empathic and those that don't. I have found it was best to keep them separated as it gave me the chance to Be. Recently, the two groups have meshed. Once again I am met with "Oh my God what have you done?" to " Sweet, can you tell me about my Grandmother? She died a couple of months ago, it would be nice to chat with her." For the most part I am no longer effected by their response. I am who I (no, I am not Popeye, some days it may be easier if I were) I am grateful that I have these gifts they have served me many times.
With all that said I would ask again for you assistance. If you have know some one for awhile or recently met them, how can one or two words change how you feel or react to them (perception)? Another example is, I worked with a lady for many years. Were we BBF's, no but I would call and ask for her assistance on things or email her with no problems until I found out she was a "Princess" a real live one. After that my own self worth came into play and I will be honest it didn't ever recover in regards to her. How come I allowed the title "Princess" change the way I interacted with her?
I would like to challenge you to think of the times that you changed how you interacted with some because of a word? Also, think of the times in which someone treated you different because of a word. Than ask yourself the reason you changed?
By the way do you see how the Angels guided me to talk about this today?
Guidance for today is: Steady Progress, Higher Education, Optimism all of which I am uncertain about.
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment