Fall

Friday, March 26, 2010

Education

I am on the road to higher education and for the last three to four days I have been talking about where I am going to school, what I am studying and the various course that are available. Para psychic Science for me has been an eye opener and a joy to learn. I originally was going to go into Metaphysics, I may still. However, with the things I am currently interested in, my profession and the learning more about how to better utilize my gifts Para psychic seemed the right choice. My husband is getting his Masters degree in Organizational Behavior, my friend Kimberley is getting her Masters in Spirituality and my sister is looking at getting her Masters in Physical Therapy. My friend Jaymi is working on getting her certificate in financial investing. I have nieces and nephews going to school for a wide variety of things. The struggle I had in going back to school was the accreditation part. Everyone wants to know if it is an accredited school, I am unsure what that means only that if it isn't I can not take the credit's from that school to an accredited one. Which to me seems stupid, if I went through the effort to get the credit why do I have to take the same class over again at your school. Can we not play nicely together? I feel for all those individuals that come from India, Africa or any other country that doesn't have a "school" that meets the US's criteria. My question is why do we put some much pressure on where we get our education from? Does it make a difference to you whether your doctor has a degree from Harvard or the Uof U? Does it matter to you if your accountant went to Yale or the Salt Lake Community College? Have you ever really looked at the creditials of either of them? Or is it more important to you that they know what they are doing and do it well?
I will get off my soap box and say everyone can achieve a degree, but how many of them actually receive the Education?
My guidance for today is Reward (unsure), Blessings of Abundance ( wondering about), Speak my Truth (just did).
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment