Fall

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stress Managment

It is funny how we allow outside influences decide how we will feel for the day. I received the "Be Brave, and Stress management" cards yesterday, because I got our taxes done, and I had a performance last night. I began worring about having the taxes done, how much it will cost, did I have all the paper work, can I trust this new person to do it correctly, etc. As for the performance will I get there on time, have everything I will need for myself and Madi, will I remember the steps, will I lose my hair (I did), and will we get home safely. Those worries are for only two things I had for the day. (If you think about it, in truth neither one of those things are worth spending a lot time focusing on.) I did a lot of deep breathing and visualization. It helped. I made it through the day with out any major catastrophes. I also discovered what set me off on the road to "Uh"(that place where, you hear people talking, but the words are not sticking, and you have that blank look on your face). Again, it was from an outside source. I am in the process of releasing it. I have that excited feeling again and I am looking forward to what will appear. At the end of the day it all worked out and I did feel God's Love.
Guidance for today is: Vision, Learning Experience, and Pause (this is becoming my favorite)
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment