Fall

Friday, February 26, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

I do believe the big message for this week is Practice Makes Perfect. It is the third day in a row that I have pulled this card. I will keep Practicing.
I am unable to get on to Facebook. I sent information to their "help" people and I haven't heard back. In case I am not able to get on before Sunday this is a friendly reminder about the "Full Moon Meditation".
Yesterday I had many experiences that tested my confidence and optimism. I feel I am a very Optimistic person, but every now and than the paranoid aspect appears and tests me. It is nice to know that my guardian angels support me in this. I was reminded today that Archangel Michael is with me shoring up my Confidence so that I may fearlessly face and enjoy the tasks in front of me and maintain Confidence in God's power to keep me safe and secure.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for Today is: Practice Makes Perfect, Sleep (unsure), & Wise Decision (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment