Fall

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ignoring

I was a rebel yesterday and ignored the guidance that I was given. Does this mean I wasn't given the guidance? Absolutely not. My Higher Education showed up as a test of how well I am "Trusting" myself and God. Speaking my Truth was discussing with my good friend Kimberley about my test, by doing so I also learned the truth. I was extremely tired by 2:00 pm and I didn't do my meditation or take a nap. I read a book instead. Because I neglected myself I paid for it later in the day. Therefor, my night was filled with all the information I would have received during my meditation. I woke up tired. I am filled with new hope and idea's though, so it was worth it. Today I give myself permission to heal and forgive myself for the choices I made yesterday.
Guidance for Today: Faith (unsure), Animals (unsure), Steady Progress
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment