Fall

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amazing

Talk about Higher Education. Yesterday, my BF Kimberly and I had a great conversation. I discussed with her the things I am learning and how I am applying them in my personal and professional life. She too has been growing. It was in this sharing that I was given some huge information. The idea and possibilities of it gave me chills. I know more clearly what it is I am meant to do with my life. I will stay the course and learn more. The Practice makes Perfect is about focus. The document I am currently working on ,I have been all over the place acquiring information and I am to stop doing that; focus on one resource, once I have obtained all the necessary information, I can move on to the next one. My confidence was tested also in a conversation with a new colleague. I am better now.
Guidance for today is: Healthy Eating, Move, Optimism (unsure)
I Surrender & Trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment