Fall

Monday, March 22, 2010

Steady Progress

Some days I feel as if "Steady Progress" is at a snails pace. Then I remember that my super hero is Master Ugway, and that "slow & steady" win the race. Than I imagine myself pushing to hard to achieve, which in turn brings the "Pause" card to mind. So, I realized that "Steady Progress" is a friendly reminder to me that I am moving forward, not to push or I will end having to Pause. Jim-miny Cricket's that is a lot to learn on a Monday. I had a wonderful weekend, the Wedding Ceremony went off with out a hitch. I enjoyed it. I had fun at my friends birthday party and became aware that my little "Kill-deer" bird friend has returned. Sweeeeeeet. Not to mention that I got to spend time with my wonderful husband. Today has started out amazing as well. I love what I do and feel so blessed that I get to work with the most amazing individuals.
Guidance today is: Move (unsure), Forgiveness, Believe
I surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment