Fall

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Healthy Eating

This for me has always been a challenge. Eating in general is not something I focus on. It isn't until my husband says to me "here have a sandwich or when was the last time you ate something?" that I remember to eat. So, with the guidance yesterday being healthy eating, does a Snickers bar, coffee, a glass of orange juice, 4 Oreo's and two helpings of lasagna count. I personally think that the Snickers and the Oreo's are the healthiest parts. JK. I realize it is a reminder to take better care of myself. I did have four classes of water that is healthy. I promise to do better today. As for the Love and You Found it, I am unsure. I know I will see it when I am meant to. It just accord to me that You Found it may be the trip to Disneyland I have been looking for. I did find a great deal & Love is what I feel everytime I meet with a client, see my kids smile and when my kitty curls up in my lap. It also happened to be a session focus with a client, learning about unconditional Love. Oh my goodness,
I Found it. Look a double wammy.
Guidance for today is: Healthy Eating (unsure, weird), Faith, and Activist (unsure)
I am laughing at the Healthy Eating again. Is this three times in a row? I get it.
I surrender & trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment