Fall

Monday, March 15, 2010

Animals

When ever I pull this guidance I immediately think of my own pets. However shortly there after I was reminded that it is all animals. From that moment I received this information, there were birds outside my window, dogs and a horse on the path behind my home. Driving I saw two hawks and three ravens. Animals are another way in which angels try to communicate. The birds i saw told me to bring love into my life, the dogs said to use intution to find new ideas & solutions; horse reminded me to be free, have faith & endurance; hawks: be observant and take advantage of opportunities. Lastly, the crows helped me to let go of past hurts and learn to mental shape shift. Wow, that was alot to get in a weekend. As for Healthy eating, I made myself breakfast Friday (I know shocking). Lastly, I felt such love all weekend from friends and family. The parade was rainy and cold, yet my husband, son, mom and several friends stood out there waiting to see us. I feel so blessed. This week has a lot in store for me and I am looking forward to the learning experiences and opportunities I will have.
Guidance for today is: Love (unsure), Healthy Eating (weird), You Found It (unsure)
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment