Fall

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wise Decision

The clients I work with are amazing. Yesterday, was a fun filled day, I worked most of the day. By 4:00 pm I was tired (Sleep). To rejuvenate myself for the rest of the evening I meditated and than took a cat nap (animals). My daughter received high complements at her Parent teacher Conference. The place where the I had my Wise decision was not to stress about my car and to not throttle the 10 year old behind the counter at Arby's who insisted that he had given us all of our food even after we had showed him our tray and the receipt. After a brief discussion he said "oh", as we emptied the tray off we realized we still were missing fries. Normally I wouldn't push the issue, but after his attitude the first time and the fact that they short us the last time we had be there, it became a matter of principle. Needless to say we got our fries and made the decision we wouldn't be returning to this Arby's again (Wise decision).
Guidance for today is: Pause ( oh yeah), Wise Decision (unsure), Look Deeper
I surrender & trust

No comments:

Post a Comment