Fall

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Healthy Eating

This is something I continually struggle with. I do not have an appetite, most of the time I forget to eat. It isn't until my husband or children tell me that they are hungry that I realize I am too. My body stores fat to survive. I believe this is a genetic trait combined with learned behavior. My mother is the same way. My idea of "healthy eating" is actually eating. I have eaten three meals in two days. I am doing great. In addition to that I have been drinking water. When I get this guidance it usually means to take better care of myself. I believe the more I practice this the stronger I feel emotionally. Which leads me to how do you feed yourself emotionally?
Today's Guidance is: Blessings of Abundance, Emotions, Signs from Above
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment