Fall

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Higher Education

Do you know there are days that I feel I have learned so much that my brain is going to explode, while other days I wish I had a brain as it isn't working. During a session yesterday I was given some information which had me questioning what I was doing. Than I remembered "Don't Compromise." I told my client the information the reaction I got from this client was one of "are you crazy". All I could say was "please don't shoot the messenger." For me education is about two things. Not all information given through me, do I have to keep for myself. Second don't question what I am being told. This I feel may be a lesson I will be reminded of. It is human nature, I will question that which I do not understand. I also have to remember I do not have to understand it all right now or I can learn more before it will make sense. I say that alot when working with clients and at times I feel like a broken record, it is important for me to know that he/she does understand what he/she is being told as how will they know the answer to their question. In all honesty it has been confusing to me. I am learning though and I am grateful for that.
Today's Guidance is: Pray. Stress management (unsure), Steady Progress (hmm, have I had this card before?)
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment