Fall

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Insanity

Just for the record, I would like to protest. I would also like to give you a word of caution. If you recall (or if you don't you can look back on my intention it is listed in one of my postings for early this year.) I set the intention to look like a Victoria Secret Model. I realize now the error of this intention, partly because I didn't not specify which Victoria Secret Model. Angels have a great sense of humor & are teaching me a lesson on being more specific. A couple of weeks ago I saw an infomercial on an exercise program that looked great. I recorded it (forgot about it) until my husband asked me what kind of movies I watched as the title was "Insane Sexy Bodies", just for that I made him sit down and watch it. He was hooked too. Two days later we had the "Insanity" exercise program. We began it last Saturday. Let me tell you, I barely made it through the "fit test". I realize I am not in the best of shape hence the intention of looking like a Victoria Secret Model. I thought (first mistake) hey, if I set that intention I will be motivated to do so. After the workout on yesterday I realized my second mistake. I never said if I wanted to be a "dead" Model. I hurt in places I forgot I had. Don't get me wrong, I love it. It pushes me to endure. I have to also admit, I am pretty dang creative. Sunday we didn't work out (Easter), Monday we had to do a different workout as the DVD didn't work. Just for the hell of it, I made it so six out of the 13 DVDs won't play on our DVD player. Therefor, I can only do what some may call the easy ones. I am proud of myself though. I am sticking to it and I may become "Insane" from doing the same DVDs over & over. But dag nabit if I can look like a "dead" Victoria Secret Model in the end I believe I would still have accomplished my intention. Moral of the story: be more specific when setting an intention.
Guidance for Today: Mother, I Found It (who knew), Signs from Above.
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment