Fall

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Idea's & inspiration

How is it when you go outside with the intention of working in the yard that the sun feels so good, you find yourself asleep. I woke up a half hour later, with the bottom half of my legs sunburned. I had a jacket on so my arms didn't get any. I hope I am not developing that disorder that you fall asleep anywhere at any time. Maybe I have programmed myself to fall asleep when I go outside, to stop me from doing yard work. Dang, I really would like to clean up my flower beds. Plus I have big plans for my yard, I can not afford to sleep every time I go out there to do work. Besides, I love being outside when the sun is shinning and there is a light breeze. I am always cold so the sun feels really good. I will work on changing this habit. On a lighter note, Bryan came home for lunch yesterday which was really nice. I don't recall any outstanding idea's or inspired thoughts yesterday, I do recall the conversation with my good friend Kimberly and how she helped me move through my own concerns. Last night though I watched parts of "Conversations about God" with Bryan. I have to say that Freud was one screwed up dude. Some of his ideas have merit, but mostly that dude would benefit from seeing a shrink or witch doctor. Maybe he was possessed. C.S. Lewis seemed to have his stuff together, except for the fact that he didn't really get to experience life due to his own self restrictions. It is always interesting to hear others take on God, source or the none God believers. No matter who you are you do draw strength from some where, so where does it come from? That's all I am saying.
I Surrender & Trust
Today's Guidance is: Study(unsure), Freedom, & Abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment