Fall

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Learning curve

Have you ever had a weekend that was so exhausting that you thought if the rest of your week was going to be like that you would like to crawl in bed and stay there until it's over. Well, my weekend was exhausting and my body has not forgiven me for the yard work I did, nor for the torture I continue to put it through doing "Insanity". My hips pop now, my shoulders burn and my lower back refuses to bend. Enough complaining, okay maybe not, but I will attempt to move on. I apologize for not writing yesterday, my head was in such a "pthw", I didn't make sense to anyone except the clients I meet with. At one point last night my daughter commented to me "Mom, what did you say, I didn't understand a word you said." that to me was validation.
I am in a better place today thankfully to my good friend Jaymi who took me through steps of reminding me that I am the "director" of my movie. (I question whether it is a Sci-Fi/love/thriller/comedy kind of movie). Today has already began as an adventure, first step was getting out of bed. Which reminds me I dreamt that my family and I went to Australia to the Winter Games. Does Australia even get snow? Any how, I had the add drama of an 8 year old preparing for her "Wax Museum" performance. Right now I am enjoying the silent rhythm of silence.
My guidance for today is Forgiveness (unsure, but feel as if I already accomplished this), Animals, & Optimism (unsure)
I Surrender & Trust! Now I am off to continue on my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment