Fall

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Adventure



The scene being shot for today is one with a group of amazing women. The motive is to mingle and learn from these women. The topic will be on is re-cycling the correct way. Did you know the only thing that can be recycled on a pizza box is the bottom? The top usually has grease and cheese on it so it negates it. The weather is building up for a storm and which is also building up for tomorrow's thriller shot.

Okay, I wanted to test out my "director", it maybe beneficial to have the writer be more descriptive on how the scene will play out. I will have a discussion with her later today.

As for my guidance yesterday, Animals: I saw geese, a robin tried to attack me, my cat followed me everywhere and my friend told me about her new dog "Maggie". I was unsure about my optimism as Tuesday tends to be a crazy day and when other things show up to add to it, such as my son locking himself out of the house, shortly after I left. I wonder if I will make it through the day without harming myself or my children. In the end I did forgive myself for all the things I didn't achieve and reminded myself that today is another day. Therefor, it will be an "New Adventure".

I Surrender & Trust

My guidance for today is:
Steady Progress, Signs from above (unsure), Be Brave

No comments:

Post a Comment