Fall

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Healing

Who needs to heal? I hurt every where. My knees are swollen, my shoulders feel weighed down and my hips keep popping. Oh the joys of exercise. The title of the program is correct "Insanity". No wonder I pulled the "Healing" card. I am changing my body and it would like time to heal. It will have to wait until Sunday as that is the only day off. Despite all my aches I do feel pretty good. As for stress as usual I try to fit more than would be wise into one day. I was told to "retreat" so what do I do fill the day up with no time to take a "retreat" I am taking one today though so I don't get into trouble. Although I did give myself permission to take my midterm today, that may cause a little stress. I feel confident about it though.
I am questioning the guidance I was given for today, I exercised, danced and walked yesterday, not to mention all the driving. But today is all about moving, hmmm maybe I have the days backwards. Oh well, I surrender & trust.
Today's Guidance: Animals, Move, & Play music

No comments:

Post a Comment