Fall

Friday, April 16, 2010

Really

Accident prone would be my middle name if I had one. I come by it honestly, my mother has it, my sisters have it, even my children have it. It is a blessing and a curse really. I have accepted it as a part of who I am. Recently, I did discover some the reasons I maybe so accident prone. Think back to last week when I changed my intention to look like a Victoria Secret model to Jennifer Garner in Elektra. Once again I didn't specify that I didn't want all the cuts and bruises. I have remedied that. I would like to look like Jennifer Garner in Elekrta pre-fights. I am in hopes that this will stop the unnecessary bodily injury. In the past week I have acquired three bruises, cut my hand, and twisted my ankle. Yesterday alone, I cut my finger doing jumping jacks (don't ask), was attacked by the laundry basket (which cut up my right arm) and rammed my knee into my couch. This morning I have ran into the bedroom door frame three times, its a wonder I haven't a bruise on my head. I believe my wise decision from yesterday is to change my intention. The signs from above are me injuring myself. I get it. I surrender!!! Not to mention the animals. My dog followed me everywhere yesterday and my cat kept sitting in my lap. I truly benefited from their protective energy.
I also trust. Here is to a wonderful injury free weekend. Whoop whoop.

Guidance for today: Activist, You are a Leader (unsure), Child

No comments:

Post a Comment