Fall

Friday, April 23, 2010

Taking a day


Morning routine. How does this get started? Before I drank coffee how did I ever start my day? Before I had kids what made me get out of bed? I know I got out of bed on Saturday's purely to watch Saturday cartoons. Now, I can watch them 24-7.
Be brave was my guidance for Wednesday, I was brave I got out of bed and started a whole new day of adventure. So much so I had to take a day yesterday to regroup. I attended a Jordan Area Women in Business luncheon on Wednesday that was very informative. It was on recycling and what I found out is you can not recycle anything but whole pieces of paper, cans, water bottles, some plastic containers and that I lied about the pizza carton. You can not recycle any of it. My friend Karen told me to keep my angels to myself so she could win the raffle prize. Well, my angels took that as a challenge and rewarded me with two raffle prizes. I am still laughing about that. My daughter is now off track. I am excited for the next three weeks of entertaining a "drama queen". I spoke with my sister about this and we decided we were never "drama queens" we could be very dramatic, but not ever a "drama queen" purely because neither one of us would put up with it. Example: on my day off yesterday I took my daughter shopping. I spent 45 minutes in Old Navy's dressing room witnessing a fashion show. I didn't have to say a thing, my daughter would give a discription of why or why not the particular garment would work. In the end I bought her one t-shirt. Needless to say we only went to two stores, before I had to be home for my son. I took a nap once we got home. I know I maybe rambling today and that's okay because I spoke with the writer and she said she would do better at being discriptive.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today is:Be Brave, You Found it (unsure), Speak Your Truth (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment