Fall

Monday, February 8, 2010

Connecting or Re-connecting

Interesting enough, when teachers give children homework do you think they know what affect it may have on the parents? My son has be given a homework assignment of spending 20 minutes a week for the next four weeks outside in nature. This has to be a place where he will not be disturbed. In that time he is to write down his thoughts and feelings. The goal is to help him "Connect" with himself. I am so excited about this. I think this is a great assignment for all of us to do for the next four weeks. We have made this a family project, my son isn't as excited about it as I, but I look forward to what we both learn.
I Surrender and Trust.
Guidance for Today: Commitment, Heaven is Watching over me, Be Brave (wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment