Fall

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Value Bank

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day and a relaxing President's day. I had a few break throughs, some of which I am not allowed to elaborate on as I am in the process of clarifying what they mean to me.
Last week I was reminded of the "value bank" this is what I had been attempting to write about and I wasn't allowed to do so. I believe it was because I wasn't through learning. Hence, the "Higher Education" card and me wondering the reason. Now I know. "Value Bank" is the account in which you place a percentage of your earnings to remind you of your worth. When you have nothing in "savings" you feel as if you are "Nothing". Does this mean you have trillions of dollars in this "account" and you starve? No, this means you continue to contribute to this account and spend it on things that will increase your "value". I know what you are thinking and again no it doesn't mean a boob job or botox. These may be good on the surface, however if you still feel that you are not "enough" than spending it on those "things" will not increase your "value" at all. In truth only you can decide what to spend it on. All I know is that it must only be spent on what will make you feel whole. Because if you don't spend it on this you will have sold yourself (prostituted) and the cycle will continue. This is what I was reminded of. I have money in my "value bank", however what I was spending it on was not of true value for me. I know this lesson will continue and as I grow I hope you do also. I surrender and trust.
Guidance for today: Confidence, Believe, Wise Decision (wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment