Fall

Friday, February 5, 2010

Holding on

I love roller coaster rides, however when life begins to reflect a continual roller coaster ride I tend to want to get off. The ups, downs, twists and turns make me motion sick. The weird thing is that as soon as I get off I run over and go through the process all over again. I don't know what my favorite part is though. Is it the anticipation before getting on the ride or the rush once I am on it. I had a realization yesterday that in the past I haven't enjoyed the ride, I was already off the ride thinking about the next "rush" or getting bored with how this ride was going. With this realization I remember my commitment to "enjoy every moment" this year. So, I turned up my music and made up my own dance to Pink's "This is my rap song", I have to say it kicks butt. (that is not saying I do any Irish step dancing in this). My daughter and I sang our hearts out to Karaoke and cried while watching "Twilight". I am off to have another day like yesterday, living in the moment and being in anticipation of what the next moment will bring. Holding on and enjoying the ride! I suggest you do the same.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today: Speak My Truth, Vision, Stress Management

No comments:

Post a Comment