Fall

Friday, February 19, 2010

Congestion

For the past few days I have been fighting off some sort of muck. Some would say that I have a head cold, others would say I am thinking to hard (obviously they don't know me that well). Either way I am not enjoying it. It has now worked its way into being a croupy cough. This morning I came to realize that I know what this muck is, I shall call it the "Fog of learning". It's is similar to "Pause" when I push to hard, I don't move forward. If I think to hard I over analyze. When the "Fog of learning" sets in I can not think because my head is "Clogged", Get it? Or we can go back to calling it a head cold. I prefer "Fog of Learning" though. Ironically, the guidance for today is "Higher Learning" (ewww creepy).
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for Today is: Optimism (I am getting better), Higher Education ( unsure), and Pray ( which of course goes hand in hand with Higher Learning.) Sweet.
Have a great Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment