Fall

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ya who

I am on and it is working. HURRAY!!!!
Guidance for today: Commitment, Love (unsure), Practice makes Perfect (unsure)
Can I just say that I did not pull the PAUSE or RETREAT card yesterday but I sure was in that stage for two days. It has been lifted and what ever I learned in that time frame, ya me.
I had a very informative dream on Monday and Tuesday night, I guess this was apart of "Looking Deeper" . "Move is one of my favorite cards, I get to dance and run around, which in turn helps with the "Steady Progress".
I am reading Deepak's Hidden Dimensions of Life book again and I love it. It really reminds me of what is important and what I want to accomplish. I recommend you read it. I know this is short but I am volunteering at my daughters school today and I have to get ready.
I SURRENDER & TRUST

No comments:

Post a Comment