Fall

Friday, February 12, 2010

Funny thing about Pause

As I have stated on previous blogs,"PAUSE" has become my Achilles heel. I didn't get to write yesterday as the Internet kept kicking me off and my blog wouldn't save, so I kept writing and re-writing the same thing. I finally remember that I was suppose to not "do" anything. Today I am hope that this one will at least go through. Right now the note at the bottom of my screen reads, "*could not contact blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail, retry." If this actually goes through I will be ecstatic. Needless to say, I am fighting the "Pause".
Alright already. I will not push the issue.
I surrender!!!! and trust.
Guidance for the weekend is: Higher Education (wondering), Look Deeper, & Don't Compromise (wondering)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment