Fall

Monday, February 22, 2010

Not again

I am continually amazed at how the Angels communicate with me. I began this blog talking about what I had learned for Higher Education. It was deleted. I attempted to write about things I learned in a session with a client, it wouldn't save. So I am writing about what is currently happening as that is where I am. I was asked if I could be a super hero who would I be? I begin with the usual like Buffy (she kicks but), than went to spiritual leaders such as Mother Teresa, Buddha,etc, and than I remembered one of my favorite movies, KUNG FU PANDA. I thought hmmmm I would like to be Panda, than it hit me, I would rather be Master Uhgway (the Turtle). He was smart, gentle, kind, and had a sense of humor. I know he may not be a real super hero, but I think he is. My question still remains, Who would you be?
I Surrender & Trust.
Guidance for today is: Steady Progress, Look Deeper, & Move. Unsure on all accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment