Fall

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Excitement

I have this huge bubbly feeling in my stomach, I am anticipating greatness, I am unsure what that is, but know I will enjoy it. Excitement, is one of the highest vibrations there is. I love it.
Today's guidance is: Activist, Mother, & Healing (unsure)
With those new awareness's I received over the weekend I have realized I am becoming more and more the Activist, who knew? I am currently fighting a "cold" which is why I am healing. As for Mother, I will leave that to learn about. Yesterday's guidance was, Wise decision, Confidence & Believe. My definition of Believe is: By Eliminating Lies I am Empowered, Validated, & Energized. This was a reminder to look for "Truth", in doing so, I am building my Confidence. Thank you for the reminder.
I would like to share with you what happened to me last night at dance, I had on experience of my ears ringing, I know what this means and sometimes it isn't a good time for me. However, this was persistent. I stopped dancing for a minute, went with in and asked what I was being asked to do. One of the ladies dancing was having a rough day and I was asked to help heal her. Now here is where I always hesitate, this woman has no idea what I do and from conversations, I don't know that she would be comfortable in my suggesting to step outside for a minute. So, I opted to offer her healing while dancing. It was amazing, my ears stopped ringing and I could feel the anxiety being lifted off of her. She left shortly after that, so I am unsure of how I helped. I do know that my ears stopped ringing. My question is: By not asking her if I could offer her help, did I violate a boundary?
I surrender and trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment