Fall

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Still Excited

I love helping individuals get through their illusions, muck and mind f#!@. I am growing, learning and loving every minute of it. A few minutes ago my mind had taken me down a path that wasn't in alignment with my excitement. I looked up at the refrigerate and saw a magnet which said: "What if you just KNEW everything was working out perfectly? TRUST" (my friend Jaymi gave this to me for my birthday, Thank you Jaymi) I had to chuckle, because this magnet wasn't where I had placed it on my fridge. So, I looked at the spot where it was originally and there where two magnets in its place that said "Encourage Voice". All I can say to that is THANK YOU ANGELS.
I have been inspired to create and so I shall. As for my guidance yesterday, I am Healing in more ways than one, I continue to move forward in what I believe and will nurture myself along the way. I am blessed.
Guidance today is: Blessings of Abundance, Sweetness (unsure), Commitment
I Surrender & Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment