Fall

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FIx & Repair

When is enough, enough? When do you replace something that is costing you more than you owe? Over the past month and a half my car has been in the shop four times. It is still requiring more work. Yet, so far we have paid out more to get it fix than we have left to pay on it. I am left to wonder how all this repair is a reflection of my life. I was in a state of doubt, hurt and confusion four years ago. I had finished school, started a new job, making good money & yet I still felt insecure. A friend introduced me to the "Secret" I loved it, it was what had been asking for to better my life. I learned how to manifest many things from it. One of them being my current car. I had originally desired a black one, however a black one never showed up. When I zeroed in on the green one boom I got it. I now had more proof how the "Secret" worked. Interesting enough four months after purchasing this car, the "check engine" light kept coming on. six months later I went back to school to get further training. Once I completed this training my life felt even more at odds. The job I worked at was not fitting with any of my training. The owners were friendly, but couldn't stay focused on what they wanted to accomplish. I felt as if they didn't want me there. 10 months after getting this car I was laid off. 11 months later it required a $1200 repair (check engine light). Looking back over all the repairs, I am beginning to wonder if this was the car I really desired. I was pushing so hard for a car and I couldn't wait for the desired one to come along. So, when I changed what I really desired for something that I wanted, look at all the work and trouble I have gone through, because I didn't wait. Does this mean the "Secret" doesn't work? Absolutely not. I got what I asked for, however I didn't wait for what I really desired. I changed my desire to a want midstream, I didn't truly listen nor did I realize the consequences for being impatient. I know you are saying it is only a car. I recognize that, but my question still remains, when is enough, enough. I am tired of battling with the car, I am tired of spending more of my "value" on constant repairs. I am putting my foot down and saying, enough. I am not putting forth any more worry or energy into this issue, I will wait for what it is I truly desire and I am changing my view.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today: Signs from above (unsure), Triumphant, Generosity

No comments:

Post a Comment