Fall

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Appointment

My guidance yesterday was to Pray. I was unsure of what I was praying about but I did so anyway. I figured it had to do with being in Retreat. For me this is a learning time. When I am guided to take a retreat it means that I am being bombarded by to many thoughts, idea's, emotions and outside influences that I am becoming to overwhelmed and not seeing the Vision (Which was another reminder yesterday). I enjoy sitting in prayer and meditation as it is the time my thoughts and emotions are quiet and as one. Yes, it has taken time to build that muscle, which is interesting as that was part of my guidance to continue building my talents(muscle), be patient with myself and to do a healing cleans as my vibration is moving. Be Brave is to help me move forward and embrace the changes that are happening. I am definitely moving out of my comfort zone. All in all the appointment went well. I am grateful for the support.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today is: Mother, Peaceful (unsure), Be Brave (still growing, unsure), & Emotions (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment