Fall

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Learn or not learn

It is up to you. Do you choose to learn from your experiences or do you chose to have them over and over? For example if you drive home the same way everyday you experience the same thing so much so it becomes a habit and you can comfortably go into "automatic pilot" and arrive home without any thought to how you got there. Most of us continue life this way as it is what we know and what makes us feel safe. If you take one wrong turn you become disoriented, unsure and a little scared. By taking that wrong turn you may discover that there is actually a better view on that road than. Yes, I am in a metaphorical mood today, however do you see how we tend to put ourselves into the same box, mold or what ever you want to call it. Yet, we will complain about others making us "Stay in the box". What I have learned is that it doesn't matter how you got into the box, it is whether or not you chose to learn if that is the one you want to be in.
I am building my box into a fort. You know like the ones you use to build when you where little, it had many rooms, if you wanted to add something you went and got another box, blanket, chair or whatever fit for what you desired. I have added a sun room to mine the last three days as being in Pause has required me to sit in it. I discovered I didn't have enough sun light in mine. Yes, I learned many things, none of which I can recall at the moment, but Trust that the things I learned will show up when it is beneficial.
I will head off now as my daughter is ready for school. I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for Today is: Look Deeper (unsure), Be Brave, Learning Experience, Don't Compromise (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment