Fall

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hurt

Yesterday I had a friend inform me that another friend of ours has difficulty with what I do, that she fears I am practicing devil worshiping, or occult practices. She really likes me and is worried about my welfare. Honestly at first I was offended, than I became angry, now I am hurt. My guidance yesterday told me I am a leader, I am sure this is referring to this conversation. At the moment though I am not feeling like one. I am feeling attacked. I am tired of this constant defending of who I am. For the record I don't practice any occult or devil worshiping. I haven't sold my soul to anyone. I may for a killer pair of shoes or to become the chosen recipient of a large stock share in Hershey's Chocolates (JK). As it stands neither of these have shown up for me to offer my soul, so it is still intact. My friend Jaymi would be asking me right now "as the director of your movie what part does this play?" I am going to go with drama & conflict. Every movie has to have some sort of drama and conflict for the Heroin to raise above. Yes, I am not actually rising above it right now, I am doing a good deal of complaining and that is okay I am acknowledging the weakness and moving through it. My guidance yesterday also said Don't Compromise. Am I compromising who am I by throwing this little tantrum, I don't think so, because once I am done, I will still be me. Lastly, my guidance said Wise Decision, this comes from not calling that friend and chewing her out.
Okay, I have vented and feel better. I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today: Emotions (no really), Love (now I am crying) & Healing (yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment