Fall

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Peaceful

How do you find peacefulness in chaos? This is what I was unsure about yesterday. Everyone around me seems to be in some sort of Chaos. So, when they are feeling anxious, nervous and stressed I feel it. My question is "Am I suppose to be the peacefulness or do I get to be in it?" Okay, I answered my question. If I am in peacefulness than those around me will benefit. Well, I hope in my confusion those in chaos benefited from my peacefulness. My emotions are still running a muck. I will be glad when they get into check. No I am not hormonal. With my emotions running a muck it has been difficult being Brave. Especially when my emotions would rather I sit in the corner and cry. I guess it is being brave if I chose to sit in the corner and cry. Hmmm I will have to think about that. Oh my, I am being pulled to learn something. Off I go.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today is: Play music (unsure), Wise Decision (unsure), PAUSE (woo who)

No comments:

Post a Comment