Fall

Friday, June 18, 2010

Wise Decision

Every time I get this guidance I am unsure of what that means. Is a Wise Decision that I pulled the card or is there other decisions that I will make that will be the wise one. Cuz, truly if you think about all the decisions you make in a day, how will I know which one was the wise one. I have chosen the phone call with my friend Jaymi as my wise decision. She helped me move through the rest of the crap I had. She reminded me of the definition of Trust, "What if I Just Knew that everything is working out perfectly." I feel so much better. Yes, I truly was excited about being in PAUSE. I could feel things building up and knew the only way for it to move was in PAUSE. There is a little residual and I anticipate that it will be a few days before it is complete gone. Hmm know that I think about it, is my Wise Decision to listen to "TRUST". I say that every day I "Trust" but apparently I wasn't actually following through. I recognize that know. I will do better today.
I Surrender & Trust ( believe that all is working out perfectly)
Today's guidance: Healing, Speak my TRUTH, Heaven is watching (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment