Fall

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Generosity

What are you generous with? Time, money? These are the first two things that pop into my mind when generosity comes up. What else is there to be generous with? Yesterday I learned to be generous with patience, love and kindness. Believe it or not these are things that most of us are very stingy about sharing. I meet with a new client that was having a very difficult time with forgiveness, it was during this process I learned about being generous with love. At first I felt empathy for her but as she was explaining her process and her belief of how difficult it is. I felt this expanding feeling of love. In the past I would have kept it to myself as she is a new client and didn't want to scare her. Over time though I have learned that when I get feelings like this they are not mine to keep. I looked her straight in the eyes and told her how loved she ways. It was amazing to feel it pouring out of me into her. She had many questions after that and I am grateful that I didn't hold it back. Thank you for the guidance and experience. My signs from heaven are birds. I have three black birds that like to bomb me every time I go outside. I look at it as a friendly greeting. Unnerving at times, but a nice greeting none the less. There where many other signs yesterday too, I do not recall all of them, but I do know that I was watched over.
Tonight is the night I spend with my sisters and nieces. I look forward to it and release any judgement or expectation I may be holding at this time.
I surrender & trust
Guidance for today is: Pray, Look Deeper, Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment