Fall

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fog

Clouds on a clear day. Yesterday was a beautiful day. The sun felt so good. There were several times I wanted to sit and bask in it. Alas, I was unable to, due to commitments. As a result, my head felt like I had drank a dose of cold medicine. You know that fuzzy, warm, disconnected feeling. Thus being the reason I didn't write yesterday, I couldn't create a coherent thought, unless I was with a client. I still have the residual affects today. I can not wait for it to clear.
I must tell you of an experience I had on Tuesday, the preface to this is I have asked (my guides to help me find) a hoody that has Angel wings, non-black with a zipper in the front. Interestingly enough sense asking I have been told in various ways to go to Big Papa's. I have a coupon for there that keeps following me around, my friend asked me if I had heard about it, I have heard three radio commercials and my husband made a point to ask about the coupon. This said, I went shopping with my Mother (on Tuesday). We went to Gardner Village,wandered through, "Aunt Elsie's", Anastasia's Attic than to lunch. I decided while we where eating lunch to head over to Glover Nursery. I am looking to improve my backyard. As I headed there I noticed Big Papa's (it is in a very obscure location). My thought was there it is I should go there. End of thought and continued on. Found all sorts of fun things at Glover, wandered through had a very helpful sales person tell me about Boxwood's vs Dogwoods, after an hour of browsing I purchased some plants and than I proceeded to take my Mom home. Boom, this same road we came on is now blocked, I can not turn right on it. My mom tells me to turn right anyway, which made me chuckle. She than said "Maybe you can pull through the gas station." I informed her this was illegal, she argued the point. She hadn't ever heard that, when did it became illegal. I stayed where I was waiting for the light so we could go forward. It was than I realized I was going past "Big Papa's again" I felt the urge to pull in there. I also felt this was the reason for the road block. I immediately felt panic as my mom was with me and I knew this store would make her very uncomfortable (it's attached to a cigar shop) I drove past it. Ever sense than I have felt I missed an opportunity. There was someone in there I was to meet. I know that was a long story, but I wanted to acknowledge that I felt I had failed, but trust that another opportunity will arise. What I also wonder is, by not acting on this opportunity, is this the reason I am in a fog?
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today: Be Brave, Animals, Safe Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment