Fall

Friday, June 25, 2010

Things that don't work

Do you ever have one thing that refuses to work or run? Usually for me it is electronics's. I am the one at the electronic drinking fountains and sinks getting someone else to step in front of them so they will turn on. However there is one thing in my life that is a constant, the blasted pumps on lotion, soap, creams etc. If someone else opens them they will work fine. I would really like to know how come they won't work for me. Do I push to hard (don't go there), do I push not hard enough? This has boggled my mind for years. Yes, it is fresh in my mind as the damn shampoo pump wouldn't work this morning, if that wasn't enough neither would the soap or facial wash pumps. I may out shear frustration go back to soap on a rope. All of this has made me think of things through out my day that haven't worked. I was surprised to see there was a long list. It is a darn good think I am an optimist or that list would have set me into a tail spin. I am choosing to voice it and move on. There, I feel better. Thank you!
I Surrender & Trust

Guidance for today is: You are a Leader (unsure), Found It (obviously not the right touch for pumps), Reward (a pump that works, I am hoping)

No comments:

Post a Comment