Fall

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who knew?

Words have become a hobby for me. There is a game I like to play called "Word Power". Some other day I will explain how this is played. I would like to talk about a word today that I have come to recognize as the most versatile word. You can use it as an explanation, as a description, an act, slang, and a swear word. If this was a proper English paper I would have said you can use it as a noun, verb, adverb, and an adjective. You will learn shortly how this will not be a proper English paper.
Have you figured the word out? I will give you a hint. It starts with F and rhymes with duck. All my life I have been told what a horrible word this is. I am not seeing it as this any more. Maybe it's because as educated as my husband is this word is his favorite and he will find a way to fit it into any conversation. I on the other hand save this word for special occasions or for when I am extremely frustrated. Over the weekend, I really looked at this word and used it in various sentences (not out loud, though I was tempted many times). That is when I discovered how versatile it is. I can now see the reason my husband likes it. I am now on a mission to find other versatile words.
As for my Signs from heaven, I was unsure and I still am but trust that they were there. I received a 100% on my Harmonics's test this would be my Triumphant and as for Generosity I will go with that my 13 year old is still walking.
I am grateful for all I am and have. I Surrender & Trust
Today's guidance is You are a leader, Wise decision, Don't Compromise

No comments:

Post a Comment