Fall

Monday, June 21, 2010

Speaking Truth

What does that mean? Does this mean that you tell whole truth's all the time, or does this mean you use your filter? I am going to go with half truths with the filter. When I receive this guidance I know that I will be given the opportunity to speak what I believe is my truth. As I have stated before all truths are true. My truth comes from the confidence of knowing, and to build that confidence I will be tested on it by speaking my truth. Have you ever had a conversation that about something you feel strongly about, but held back on saying something that you know is true? That is not speaking your truth, speaking your truth would be you speaking up.
I had many opportunities this weekend to do this. At times I didn't speak my truth as it didn't feel like the appropriate time to do so and I feel okay with not doing so. I challenge you to see how often you do this today.
I had a very enlightening conversation with my friend Kimberly, I would share more, but it has left me, all I have now is the remnants of feeling up lifted. I am grateful for all that I have learned and received this weekend. I surrender & trust (knowing that all is working out perfectly)
Guidance for today is : Triumphant (unsure), Healthy eating(unsure), PAUSE (unsure, this excites me)

No comments:

Post a Comment