Fall

Monday, June 14, 2010

Optimism

Friday was an enjoyable day with my daughter. There were several times through out the weekend I had to pull myself aside and get my emotions in check. I am glad for the FYI my angels gave me. Optimism is one of those emotions that I ran the gambit on. One minute I was excited and saw the possibilities the next I was seeing the complete opposite. It didn't only happened on one thing like performing at Thanksgiving Point, it was on everything. From spending time with my daughter to the exercise regiment I have myself on. My poor husband meet my grouchy side more than once. It has been difficult at times to be aware of every emotion. I attempted to be with them as they appeared, however when you are having three different emotions at a time it is rather difficult to decide which one to be with. I am glad the weekend is over with. Everything did turn out well. I am grateful that so many people are patient with me and my emotions.
I Surrender and Trust
Guidance for Today: Safe Travel, Retreat, & Peaceful (Unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment