Fall

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Play

Do you ever get tired of being the responsible one? Last night a friend was telling me how she was not excited abouting going to Lagoon with a bunch of teenagers. She was dreading all the chaos. I was so excited for her, yet she went on complaining about how obnoxious that many teenagers are. It was than I heard the real reason she didn't want to go. She didn't want to be the responsible one. She wants to go have fun, but doesn't feel she can. It wasn't until I said I would love to go and play with them. How fun would it be to spend the day as a teenager? I asked her if she felt someone had to be responsible could she choose one of the teenagers and designate them as the responsible one. She actual became excited about going.
I know that when I pull the Child guidance card I have to step back and play. So, I am playing today. I encourage you to do the same.
I surrender & trust
Today's guidance is: Higher Education, Wise Decision (unsure), Blessings of Abundance (unsure)

No comments:

Post a Comment