Fall

Monday, May 17, 2010

Solitaire

I get harassed a lot for playing this game. My husband and my son tease me about "Working Hard". What they don't seem to grasp is how important this game is to me and my thought process. Like everyone else my thoughts tend to get in my way. I have found away to keep my intellectual side busy so that I may communicate with my higher and best self. While playing solitaire my brain is keeping the problem solving focused which allows me to see the truth in all the things I am working on. I also have learned that Solitaire is rarely played alone and it will point out to me how I am playing life. If I let the cards land where ever and randomly place them without much thought I win continually. However, ever time I attempt to strategies I fail. Also, when I hurry the process the more I have to back track and undue what I thought where the best moves. This is like that saying "Three steps forward and two steps back". Hence, when I push to hard to get what I think is what I want, the more detours I end up on. Like the song I hear every morning, it may determine the type of day I am having if I loose the solitaire game right off. I get to choose though. I can walk away, bring my thoughts back into focus, change my tune and move forward. How do you play solitaire? Does it reflect how you play life?
I had an amazing weekend, "Flight of the bumble bee" continued until yesterday afternoon. I am exhausted. I have taken most of this morning to reground myself and set the tune for the day "I am a Rock Star" is my chosen tune. This is to help keep me motivated and have a bit of an attitude.
I Surrender & Trust
Guidance for today: Meditation (unsure), Spiritual Growth), Power

No comments:

Post a Comment