Fall

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers

As you know I am one. I have an amazing one. I am continually awwed by my mother's abilities. She has 8 children all of which have turned out rather well. We all get along (yes we have are moments). She worked full time as a surgical nurse in a time when "Women didn't work". She taught us how to be strong and independent. At times I do believe she regretted teaching us this. She taught us how to love and be accepting of others and the importance of doing our best. I only have two children, is it easier with more I think in some ways yes and other ways no. I do commend any woman who has given birth or have adopted a child to love and cherish and are still doing so when the child is ranting and raving about how "Life isn't fair". I admire women who take other children in so that they too can know what "Love" is. I look up to those women who do not take crap from anyone, because they know they deserve better. I congratulate women who have defeated the odds when the odds keep telling her it is "impossible". In short I am glad that I am a woman and have so many role models. My hope is to one day be my, Mom.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
I surrender and trust
Guidance for today: uncertainty surrounds my day: New Love, Body Care & Focus

No comments:

Post a Comment