Fall

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Harmony

I have a sign in my kitchen window that reads "Chaos, panic, and disorder.... my work here is done." I can see the reason I am unsure about how "Harmony" will look like in my life. By definition "Harmony" means tuneful sound. Hmmmm, in my world it meant "all is right in the world". Now that I know the true definition I can see how it showed up. Several times through out the day I could hear birds singing. It was rather pretty, in fact a bird and I held on a conversation this morning. Harmony also showed up in how smooth my day played. You can feel the rhythm of a day, take a minute and feel the current of how your day is going to be. Mine sounds like the minuet in G, with a few ripples here and there of excitement.About half way through the day, the tune changes to "Tell Me Ma" which is a quick step, later it slows down to flow of the ocean. I like this, this maybe something I begin doing every morning. I like "Harmony" Who knew. I encourage you to try it. You do realize that you can change the tune if you do not like the it sounds. I totally get the phrase "Change your tune" now. How exciting (feel the ripple). Dang.
I surrender & trust
Guidance for today is: Listening (unsure), Enchantment & Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment